family

family

Sunday, December 4, 2011

9 Months Old!



Wow.... 9 months!  Liam turned nine months on Thanksgiving Liam had his well baby check up and weighted in at 20 lbs 10 oz.!!  He is growing like a weed.

This last month our little crawler is becoming a walker!  We bought him this push cart, which he LOVES!, to help him develop his walking legs.  The first time he tried it he had a little tumble, but he was all smiles...like he was proud of himself.  He walks with our hands all the time now and he even has enough balance now to walk with just one of our hands!


I can't believe Liam will be walking soon.  Time has really escaped me.  I love our little Moose more and more each day, which I didn't think it was possible to love him more.  He amazes me, and I love watching him learn and develop.

For Thanksgiving we went to a friends house here in Boston to celebrate.  We had a lot of fun, the food was great, and the kids all had a great time playing!


Marlene, Crystal, Christiane
Clara, Liam, Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment