family

family

Thursday, May 3, 2012

14 Months

Flamenco Dancer in the making

I know I am a little behind on this post but we have finally gotten back into the swing of things after arriving back from Texas.


14 months and going strong!  For Liam's 14 month birthday we were in Texas.  The last time we were there for a birthday month was at Christmas!  He's grown a lot in those 4 months.

 He is now a running fool!  He's just gotten so fast!  I am amazed at how he learns new things everyday!  He loves to talk, though unfortunately we don't quite understand all of what he is trying to tell us :-(.  Liam has gotten really good at signing too.

Signs:  Please, head/hat, more, cat, open, bird, milk, bye-bye

Words: please, cat/kitty, daddy, mama, shoes, bagel, bird, maggie, "nana" (banana), "ilk" (milk), ye-ye (bye-bye).

Phrases: "ore pleez" (More please)



Liam, honey, 

I am loving this time being spent with you.  You amaze me everyday and I am so proud to be your Mama.  This is such a fun stage of your life and thank you for giving us the time of our life.  We truly are blessed.

I love you baby.

~Mama



This month I thought I'd just post all the different posses Liam gave us in the short time we were taking his month photo :-)   He's such a cutie.







No comments:

Post a Comment