family

family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

24 months!


Our little man is 2!  

I can't believe it has been 2 years since I gave birth to this amazing being.  He has filled our lives with so much joy and love.  Liam is a great big brother and is instantly at Cora's side when she cries making sure she's okay and giving her her pacifier.  I am completely blessed to spend my days with this fun filled 2 year old.  We love you so much Moose.

At age 2 Liam:

says the whole alphabet and what sound each letter makes.
counts to 14...then says "teen" a few times til he says "20!"
says the correct color almost 100% of the time 
loves reading Dr. Suess's ABC book 
Loves trains and anything Thomas
enjoys painting
Enjoys writing letters and numbers
says "I did it!" and "got it!"
likes to sing and loves to dance
Has started imaginative play (telling stories with his trains and its super cute when he says: "oh no! Crash!"























No comments:

Post a Comment