family

family

Friday, May 15, 2015

Chipmunk

Chipmunk Cora

I am loving being a mom.  As challenging as it can be, its just as awesome.  It is so true how your love grows.  'Baby' Cora is now 2 years and 4 months old!  I absolutely love her to pieces.  Since I didn't post much of Cora growing up, I hope she'll forgive me, I thought I'd post her monthly pics and some Cora facts. 

Cora: 
Loves to eat all kinds of foods. She really is our chipmunk, she even stuffs food in her cheeks ;-). She is just so stinking cute and full of spunk. She has had a mind of her own since she was just a few months old. She is very opinionated. Loves tutus. Loves getting dirty. Loves to pester, play, and wrestle with her big brother. Never stops moving; she started walking at 9 months! Doesn't like to be told no. Is very dramatic. Knows how to put on the water works. Loves Frozen and singing. Is a very caring a sweet Big Sister to Myla



























Cora's Frozen 2nd Birthday at Chuckie Cheese

Birthday blueberry muffin breakfast












so proud of her Olaf tattoo







No comments:

Post a Comment