family

family

Monday, December 31, 2012

Texas Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving Liam and I went down to Texas.  With a due date of Jan 12th there was no way we would be going down for Christmas.  Liam and I left the week before Thanksgiving and Kevin came down the day before Thanksgiving.

Playing with Nana and every day Liam would feed the animals, he loved it!!!






Jumping with Papa on Skype

The weekend I flew down I drove down to Alvin with my mom and dad to visit with my moms family.  Liam loved jumping on the trampoline, shooting hoops with Pawpaw, having Thanksgiving celebration, sliding down the inflatable slide, and bouncing in the bounce house with his cousins.





Happy Babywearing!


Cousins and the next generation cousins!

Kisses for Mama
For some crazy reason this boy
love to get into dog crates :-)


picking up pecans

Back in Decatur: played in the sand with my brother, then it was hot enough to fill buckets with water outside and have fun!

Texas Cowboy
Liam and his friend Grace!
(the daughter of my friends from
college)


Papa came to town!


Thanksgiving Day with my family and a day early celebration of my birthday.






Birthday Dinner with Baby
Liam wanted to steal my birthday pancakes :-)
Super Kevin!  Liam with his cousins



Moving Round Bales with Papi and Papa!








Liam with more cousins! (my sisters kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment