family

family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Texas Baby Shower

While Kevin and I were down in Texas my Mother-in-law, Grandma, and Mom threw me a Baby Shower!

It was so much fun!  (The guys had a party in the building next door where they could watch football and play games too)

The Decorations were adorable!  My in-laws even made the best diaper cake I've ever seen! My Sister-in-laws did a lot at and for the baby shower too.  I'm so lucky to have them as family.

My mom made Pacifiers out of mint lifesavers and jelly beans!  Not to mention the baby themed chocolate covered pretzels!  So clever and cute!

The room was filled with loved ones and we all enjoyed visiting and playing games.

We had a word scramble, finish the nursery rhyme, cut a ribbon the size of my belly, and first to have a de-thawed baby trinket in their drink ;-)


Kevin and I received so many wonderful gifts and great advice.  We can't thank everyone enough for all that they have done and given to us.


My best friends from college came! (Megan, Jessica, and I)  I haven't seen Jessica since June and Megan even longer than that.  Megan and her Husband are also due April 30th!  Can't wait to have our little ones grow up together.


It was great to have my sister there.  I don't get to see her or her family much now that we live in Boston so it was a great to have the extra visit.

Kevin and I truly are blessed to be in a community that has so many loving people that care about us.  We know that Liam will always be looked out for.  Though we don't currently live there, Decatur will always be our home.

My Texas Baby Shower was above and beyond anything that I could have imagined.  My hostesses really did an amazing job.  I felt and feel truly loved.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment