family

family

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5th Anniversary (August 3rd, 2012)

For our 5th anniversary we went to Crane Beach.

We did things low key this year, as we had just gone on an amazing trip to Germany, and decided to just spend the day at the beach.  It was a good thing we went as it ended up being our last trip to the beach this summer :-(.  

The boys had so much fun playing in the ocean and sand.  It was such a nice day that I even went swimming! (I never do as I always think its too cold)

It was a great day and I enjoyed every minute of it!





giving Mama kisses



Nap time for my boys











After the beach we went over to Woodman's in Essex and
my grandma treated us to some tasty Lobster and seafood!




The next day we went to China Town in Boston, first time to go!

(gifts:  I gave Kevin a wooden wrist watch, and he gave me a new office chair!)


We ate delicious Dim Sum!





 Then we ended the day with a splash in Frog Pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment