family

family

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Expecting Little Woller #2!

Right before we went to Germany we found out we were expecting out Second child!


We are so excited to be parents to another one of God's amazing gifts.  Liam has truly been a blessing in our lives and we look forward to another one :-)

I have been feeling great; just like I did when I was pregnant with Liam.  No sickness.  Just a little tired, though that partially could have been due to the eventful trip to Germany!  I did start taking naps with Liam's nap and that seemed to help.  I haven't been craving anything crazy just the same things as I did with Liam: BLTs, Fries, burgers, pizza, you know all the unhealthy stuff ;-)  with the addition to Milk/Cereal

I'm sure you've seen some photos of me in other posts that show my popping belly ;-) So now I will show you the ultrasounds we have had thus far....


 Before we flew to Germany we had an ultrasound to make sure everything looked good and healthy so I could travel safely.

5 wks 5 days
Everything looks good!  A nice perfect egg yolk

Once we came back from our trip we had our First Look sonogram and got to see our little one wave at us!  It was amazing to see how big they had gotten!
12wks 5 days

12wks 5 days
A few weeks later we schedule an elective sonogram with a Company called Golden View so that we could hopefully find out the gender of our growing little one I'm carrying.  I think I may have been more impatient this time around in finding out gender ;-)

15 wks 5 days
Kevin and I didn't want to know right away so we asked the sonographer to place the results in an envelope so that we could find out in private.  We went to a local park and sat outside, all three of us, and opened the results.  It was a very exciting special moment.


And the result is....

ITs A GIRL!!!



Does he seem a little excited about the news?

We are super excited to be welcoming a little girl in to our family.  She will be the first girl grand child on the Woller side, and is most likely going to be spoiled rotten. (though Liam is too ;-))

A few weeks after we found out the gender we had another ultrasound through MIT that was able to confirmed the gender!

18wks 5 days
I love this photo
18wks 5 days


We can't wait to meet our little girl and introduce her to her Big Brother who kisses and pats Mama's belly when asked where his baby sister is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment