family

family

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kevin and Liam's Trip to Texas

I attended a Babywearing Conference in DC the end of June and since I was going out of town what better opportunity for Kevin and Liam to make a trip to Texas!?

These are some of the photos Kevin sent me while they were on their trip visiting Family!


Letting me know they made it on the plane!
Walking outside with Nana






Loves going to the Barn
Helping feed the cows!
Now for some dirt fun!
Playing with Nana and Papi

eating yummy food




Visiting with Aunt Robin

ready for bed

a pony! with Poopa and Aunt Robin!
more eating ;-)
Showing how much I was showing with Baby #2
I sent some to Liam too

Texas Hay Hauler!

Swim time is the best time!









champion eater
he loves his Italian...



 
All the little Woller Cousins!  (all boys too ;-) )
(They were there to Celebrate Aaden's birthday too!)



Papi went to say bye at the Airport
Waiting to board the plane back to Boston!

Mama and Baby Reunite!


No comments:

Post a Comment